[Supplier] (Airpac S.A. de C.V. “we”)
When you use the services provided by us, we will collect, use and share your personal information in accordance with this data privacy notice. This data privacy notice includes the terms on collection, storage, use, sharing and protection of your personal information. It is suggested that you read the data privacy notice. This data privacy notice includes terms on collection, storage, use, exchange, and protection of your personal information. It is suggested that you read the data privacy service completely to help you understand how to protect your privacy. You can contact us through the contact information we provide you, if you have any questions about the data privacy notice. If you do not agree with the content of this data privacy notice, you should immediately stop using the services provided by our platform. Once you continue to use the services we provide you, it means that you have agreed that we can legally collect, use, store and share your information in accordance with this data privacy notice.
1.- Our collection of information
1.1 Your personal data – What is it?
Personal data refers to a living person who can be identified from this data. The identification can be carried out only through the data or together with any other data in the possession of the data controller or that may come into such possession.
1.2 What roles do we play in processing your data?
We are the data controller with regard to the processing of your data (contact details below) This means that we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust in us to do so carefully and sensibly.
1.3 When is your personal data collected?
Some of your data may, in particular, be collected by us:
- Each time you register to use our online services (each time you log in or each time you use them);
- Whenever you use our services and products;
- Whenever you contact us through the different channels that we offer you;
1.4 Our collection of personal data.
The personal data we collect includes all the data that you provide us when you sign a contract with us, register an account with us, log in to our website, provide us with your account information, or give it to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with data, but we may not be able to provide you with services where data processing is required. We use the data you provide to us for the purposes of communicating with you, responding to your orders, personalizing your service experience with us, and improving our products and services.
2. How do we process your personal data?
We keep personal data updated; storing and destroying them safely; collecting and retaining only what is necessary that we need to serve you; protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure and ensuring that appropriate technical measures are taken to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes
- To deliver our services to you under our contract with you.
- To provide other services requested by you, as described when we collected the information.
- To share your contact details with our affiliated offices around the world within our group companies, for the purpose of internal administration and administrative support.
- To maintain the integrity and security of our data technology systems, which store and process your personal data.
- To enforce or defend our policies or contract with you.
- To detect and investigate data breaches, illegal activities, and fraud.
2.1 Need to provide us with data
You are not obliged to provide us with any personal data. As noted below, the choice is yours. However, please note that without certain data from you, we may not be able to assume some or all of our obligations to you under the Terms of Service, or to adequately provide our full range of services to you. If you would like more details on this, please contact us by following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
2.2 Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with the categories of data recipients listed below. We will only share your data with third parties outside of the company with your consent, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share your data.
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Our affiliated entities within our global group of companies around the world, to provide you with services such as facilitating order processing and dispatch, for internal administration purposes, to detect and treat internal administration purposes, to detect and treat data breaches, illegal activities, fraud, and to maintain the integrity of our information technology systems.
- Government, courts or law enforcement agencies to fulfill our obligations under the relevant laws and regulations of the American/Latin American countries, enforce or defend our policies or contracts with you , respond or complaints in response to a verified request related to a criminal or government investigation, or a suspected fraud or illegal activity that may expose us, you or any of our clients to legal liability; Establishing this, if any non-European Union or European Union law enforcement agency requests your data, we will try to redirect that agency to requesting that information directly from you and, in such case, we may provide your basic contact information.
- Third parties involved in a legal procedure, if they present us with a court order or a substantially similar legal procedure that requires us to do so.
2.3 How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. If you provide us, or have provided us, consent for us to process your data, we will do so for a period no longer than that of your effective consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain your personal data as required by the regulatory laws of the American / Latin american countries as necessary to assist with any governmental and judicial investigation, to initiate or defend legal claims or to the purposes of civil, criminal or administrative proceedings. If none of the above reasons apply to us keeping your data, we will erase and delete your data safely in accordance with our data protection policy.
2.4 Data privacy of subjects under 16 years of age
Our products and services are not restricted to persons under the age of 16. We do not knowingly compile or process personal data of persons under the age of 16. Please note that if you are under the age of 16, you must provide us with a written consent, signed by your parents or guardians, indicating that your parents or guardians have given their consent for us to process your data. Such a consent form can be obtained by contacting our data protection office (contact details below).
3. Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal information if you find it to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time, when we have your consent to process your data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your data and, where possible, transmit it directly to another data controller, where the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, and in any case we process the data by automated means.
- The right, where there is a dispute regarding the accuracy or legality of our processing of your personal data, to request that a restriction be placed on the further processing of your data;
- The right to object to our use of your personal data to engage in direct marketing; the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your data, with the competent authority of the member state of the European Union in which you reside or in which your data is processed.
- If you want to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please do so via email to contact us (contact details below).
After receiving your request, we will evaluate your request and inform you how we will attempt to proceed with your request. Under certain circumstances, in accordance with the GDPR and the applicable laws and regulations of the American / Latin American countries, we may retain access to your data, or refuse to modify, delete, transfer or restrict the processing of your data.
4. Other important information
4.1 Transfer of Data Abroad
As a company that operates globally, we must be able to transmit your data to other countries within our global group of companies, for the reasons set out above, We will transfer your personal data to countries and jurisdictions that are not member of the Americas,When making such international data transfers, we make sure to protect your personal data by applying the level of security required by Americas law. In cases where we transfer your data outside the Americas to a country that cannot guarantee this level of protection, we have improved our IT security measures and we have signed the standard data protection clauses adopted by the commission with the recipient to require security obligations, which are intended to increase the protection of personal data.
4.2 Additional processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use before starting further processing, establishing the relevance of the new purpose and the processing conditions. In such event, we will find a legal basis for further processing and, where necessary, request your written price consent for such further processing.
We protect your data using technical measures to minimize the risks of misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, and loss of access. Some of the security measures that we use are the customization of data, the encryption of the same, the firewalls and the data access authorization controls. We take the security of our data very seriously. Therefore, the security mechanisms used to protect your data are regularly checked and updated to provide effective protection against abuse.
If you believe that the security of your data has been compromised, or if you would like more information about the measures we will use to protect your data, please contact us by following the instructions found in the Contact Us section below.
4.4 Our legal basis for processing your personal data?
In general, we only store and process your personal data if you provide your explicit consent in advance, for example when establishing contact or obtaining information. This allows you to decide whether you want to transfer the data that you provide to us when you register or respond to a survey for storage and use. If you agree, we may use your data to answer inquiries or to improve our services and products, for example. We will collect, process and use the personal data explicitly provided by you only for the purposes that we communicate to you and we will not disclose it to third parties, or only with your permission, unless the disclosure is necessary to negotiate and enter into a contract with you. If required by law or to comply with a government agency or court orders, if necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, and also if necessary to prevent misuse or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on our systems that maintain data security, or for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected. We provide more details of the circumstances of the disclosure of data to third parties in the section “Sharing your personal data” below.
4.5 Who should I contact?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, or if you have a complaint that you would like to discuss with us, please send the request to the data protection officer at the following address: by email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]